ISSS members participating at the IEEE Sensors conference may be eligible for financial support. Please use this form to make this request.
ISSS has several categories of memberships. Most individuals are life members of the society.
Life Members List [last updated in Nov 2016]
For data of members please download the above file. Pl. send corrections to email@example.com Alternately one could fill the online feedback form to update their as well as a colleague’s information. Please note that we are in a process of updating the membership database. We therefore request all members look through above file and assist us to reach out to colleagues whose address may have changed.
Click here to know more about the membership benefits and activities of ISSS. For new membership please download the application form by clicking here and send it to the address mentioned below [docx file of Application form, pdf file of Application form]. Signature by two members is required. Please contact us in case of any difficulty in finding members in your area.
Institutional/Corporate Members of ISSS
- B.M.S. College of Engineering, Bangalore-560019
- Centre for Air Borne Systems(CABS) Defence R&D Organisation (DRDO) Bangalore-560 037.
- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India) , Pilani, Rajasthan
- Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata – 700 032.
- CVRDE, Avadi Chennai-600 054
- Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (Deemed University), Girinagar Pune – 411 025.
- Defence Metallurgical Research Lab (Po) Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058.
- Defence R&D Establishment, Dehradun – 248 008
- Defence Research & Development Laboratory Hyderabad – 500 058.
- Instruments R&D Establishment Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248 008.
- Laser Science & Technology Centre Ministry of Defence, Defence Research & Development Organisation Delhi – 110 054.
- M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology, MSR Nagar, Bangalore – 560 054
- National Aerospace Laboratories Bangalore – 560 017.
- National Metallurgical Laboratory Jamshedpur – 831 007.
- Naval Material Research Laboratory Ministry of Defence, Defence Research & Development Organisation Ambernath – 421 506.
- Naval Physical & Oceanographic Laboratory, Defence Research & Development Organisation Kochi – 682 021.
- SMVIT, Dept of Mechanical Engg, Bangalore, 562157
- Structural Engineering Research Centre, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Chennai – 600 113.
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, MADURAI – 625015
- Velammal College of Engg. & Tech. Madurai-9
Contact Information for all membership queries:
C/o Prof K.J. Vinoy
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore – 560 012.